Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why blog?

The past months of following some soccer blogs have played a part in the decision.

I have never been keen to start cause i dun think my typing skill is up to standard. haha. but people around me has encouraged me to start blogs to express my views on soccer issues.

I probably wunt post tat often. Only when i have burning issues or opinions. Hope those reading would enjoy what I have to share!

"I did what i loved, and I did what i was pretty good at and I suppose what I was born for. I enjoyed my career. It was wonderful" (Sir Bobby, 2005)

1 comment:

  1. Hey man...

    like many established bloggers said -"Content is the KEY".. easy to say but how to get it done?

    It's a long learning process, just keep watching, observing, interacting, asking etc.

    And soon you should define your own niche, be patient and Happy bloggin'

    ReplyDelete